This Blog To Review Information On The Big Trend And Best Deal Of Sony Point And Shoot Digital Camera

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Sony DSCW830 20.1 MP Digital Camera (Silver)

Welcome to Big Trend Point And Shoot Digital Camera. In this blog you will get some informations about :
The Big Trend For Sony DSCW830 20.1 MP Digital Camera (Silver) | Sony DSCW830 20.1 MP Digital Camera (Silver) Deals | Sony DSCW830 20.1 MP Digital Camera (Silver) High Discount

Sony DSCW830 20.1 MP Digital Camera with 2.7-Inch LCD (Silver)



  • 20.1 Megapixel Plus 8x Zoom
  • Optical Steady Shot image Stabilization with 2-way Active Mode
  • 720p MP4 HD Movie Mode


Sony DSCW830 20.1 MP Digital Camera User Testimonial :


grhphotos Lov's this camera
"I'm a professional photographer an I owned two additional Sony cameras (DSLR-350 & 100) and my DSC830 performs as well or sometimes better than my larger cameras. It's lighter to carry and much smaller so I can take with me all the time to capture current events and incidents I see in my daily travels. My enlargements from my DSC830 are just as clear as professional as if they come from my larger cameras.Thank you Sony. Corning, California". By Gary R Hudson 
Not As Great As I Hoped
"I recently bought the Sony DSCW830 as an upgrade from my Sony DSCWX9. My former camera seemed to be having trouble focusing, a lot of pictures were turning out blurry no matter what I did, but it had been a really great camera with lots of cool and helpful features, the panorama feature (about 180 degrees) was awesome, and at 16.2 megapixels the resolution had been top of the line when I bought it.This one, the DSCW830, I thought would be even better. From the summary it seemed to have the same special features, an 8x zoom instead of "just" 5x zoom, and it had better resolution at 20.1 megapixels. Also, the panorama was described as 360 degrees, which I took to mean literally 360 degrees all in one shot.
Sadly, even though it's only been a few days since it arrived, I don't like it nearly as much as the first one I had. You have to hold the camera perfectly still or the shot will be blurry. The only way I've been able to get it to take a clear picture is if I set it on a hard surface and push the button, not holding it at all. The panorama feature is not 360 degrees all in one shot - it's 180, like my old one. The menu has fewer features and effects (soft skin, soft background, landscape, night portrait, night scene, low light, gourmet, pets, waterside, snow scene, and fireworks, while my previous camera also had backlight correction, anti-blur, twilight, white balance, metering mode, and face detection). The new DSCW830 is also smaller overall, and even with my small hands I find it harder to handle with the difference in size.
If you've never had a really nice camera before, this would probably seem like awesome camera to have, and the simple menu features and ease of use probably makes it a good one to start with. However, I'm going to give the new DSCW830 to my kids to use, and continue using my old DSCWX9 instead. In my case, the DSCW830 just isn't an improvement in any way except more megapixels". By teamnasty



Sony DSCW830 20.1 MP Digital Camera (Silver), discount price (for limited offer) and Sold Out Very Fast. If you really need this product be sure to Order Now to avoid disappointment.


Note : We always searching now, update price, best offer with high discount

We have been providing the best deal and big trend digital camera information about Sony DSCW830 20.1 MP Digital Camera (Silver) For you. If you liked this information, please tell your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google plus using social buttons below.. Happy Shopping ^_^. Big Trend Point And Shoot Digital Camera
Sony DSCW830 20.1 MP Digital Camera (Silver) Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Imam
This Blog are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.

Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided ‘as is’ and is subject to change or removal at any time